3.08.2008

Long Time, No See...

Wow! It has been a loooong time since I last posted anything. I have been bugged ruthlessly for this, and with good reason :) So much has happened since my last post.
To make it simple, I will just put them in list format...

We found out we are having a baby girl. Her name will be Kylie Capri Wood.

Her bedroom colors will be pink, brown and turquoise...so excited about this one.

We just had our "family and friends" baby shower in Southern California last weekend and got such fun things...all pink, of course!

We have been training Jacob with a personal at-home dog trainer...such a great Christmas gift!

...Still working on that one, and probably will be for quite some time :)

Brian and I were hoping that he would be able to get a transfer within his company to the Anaheim location, but we just found out Monday that it fell through...we are once again, stuck in Northern California :) We are at peace with it right now...it was hard to swallow, but we will make it work because God has a plan for our lives and we want to live according to His timing for things. We will eventually be back "home", it just may take a couple more years than we thought!

I have started a company and it is slow, but showing some great potential. Cristina Ashley Designs is the name and it is a jewelry . photography . stationery company. Absolutely loving it! This just may be what enables me to stay home with baby girl :) Praying for success.

We are moving...a.g.a.i.n...they decided to raise our rent $300/month. How is that supposed to fit into our plan for me to stay home? Yeah, it doesn't at all. The Wood adventures begin soon!

I am trying to sell my fun, cute, beachy, fast, did I mention cute, car...trying is the key word here! We have not been having great luck with this lately. First, with the Element. Can you tell I am just a little attached to my baby blue bug? I need to get a "family" car that is bigger and more safe. We are looking at...dont laugh...minivans! Can you believe that? I am a little embarassed, but ya know what...they are practical and they are in our new car budget! So I have to deal with it. I have to admit, there have been SOME pretty nice ones for around $10k.

I have 5 more weeks of work and then I am done...for good? Working on that!

I have about 8 weeks until Kylie is finally with us...in the world and not Mommy's tummy :)

That is all I can think of right now. I am making a commitment to get better about posting my house projects, business adventures, family life, etc. Because there will be alot of all this pretty soon! I am hoping this will be a fun blog to read instead of checking it every few weeks, and suprise...nothing new, again! I will "try".

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

So fun that you posted. I will definitely be calling in the next few days to talk about some of these postings. :) Also, too funny you just redesigned your blog. I am totally doing the same thing right now. I am trying to have fun with InDesign and make a cool header. Anywho, I am glad you are blogging again and can't wait to continue reading. :) Love you!