3.16.2008

Mmm...How I Love Cold, Spring-y Days

I would prefer a warm, Summer day...but I am not being picky. I just like that the sun is out and shining bright! I am getting ready to have soup in a bread bowl and take a nap with puppy...how is that for a relaxing Sunday afternoon :) Once naptime is over though, it's back to getting things done.

I have a bunch of new stuff to post on my jewelry blog before the big day tomorrow
We have to read 50 pages of our "Love & Respect" book before Bible study tomorrow night
Prepare food for lunches this week...egg salad, chicken salad, pasta salad (get my drift...we like salads...easy, on-the-go foods)

Hmm...so maybe that's it, but it seems like alot when you think about how long each project will take you to complete.

There are some good things on the horizon for us...if they work out. Possibly a house, if we qualify. The below market rate apartment thing is not working out so well. Never has, and I am thinking never will. So, we have been looking into other opportunities and the city of Dublin has set aside a percentage of below market rate townhomes that we may be able to qualify for. They are brand new townhomes that are being built in a new downtown area of Dublin with shops and restaurants right inside the community...so fun! Only thing is, we need to make sure we stay within the income restrcitions, which shouldn't be a problem without me working a normal job.

God has blessed us in so many areas of our life...we hope this will be one too! If it doesn't work out we know that He had a reason for closing the door, but it is a really good option for us to be looking into right now...keep you posted on this! *prayers, please*

Hope you're enjoying your beautiful Sunday afternoon as much as I am...food is served :)

No comments: