Here is my attempt to answer these questions to the best of my memory...
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, I was a dorky 12 year old with thick glasses and wore my Mom's 80's style glitter and rhinestone oversized t-shirts...everywhere! Yuck :) To be honest, I don't know what I was doing back then...probably playing with barbies (did that way longer than I should have), having fun with my puppy, Chloe, dreaming about boys and looking through BOP magazine...tearing out pictures of boys and pasting them to my bedroom walls, watching Saved by the Bell and Full House...oh the good ol' days!
Things on my to do list:
Too much to think about...
learn how to be good mommy
learn to be organized and follow through with things
make jewelry and broaden my horizons with the jewelry company
read my Bible consistantly...or ever...so bad
be a better friend...to my friends and husband
Bad habits:
leaving clothes on the floor
sloppiness in general
ask my husband for the rest!
Places I have lived:
born in Renton, Washington
Lake Forest, California
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
San Diego, California
Monroe, Connecticut
San Clemente, California
San Ramon, California
Danville, California
Things most people don't know about me:
probably the fact that I have lived in so many cities and states
I had jaw surgery in 11th grade
I had a cancerous section of skin removed from my back in high school
I dont know who else to tag because I dont know many blogging friends. If you read this, then you're tagged by me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment