Hope everyone had a great Easter! Brian and I...and Jacob...went to Sausalito for the afternoon and had a picnic overlooking the bay and city. The weather was SO beautiful and it was a relaxing day taking in the sunshine and view. We wish we could have walked some of the trails and been a little more adventorous, but being 5 weeks away from delivering, we weren't too comfortable with that idea...on top of me just not having the energy!
What did you do for Easter?
***SIDENOTE***
I had a 1/2 hour on lunch today before I had to be back to the office to take an interview to lunch. What did I do? Went to Old Navy, of course! They were having a 40% off Spring sale and I got some fun clothes for Brian and I. I needed some pick-me-ups because I have been feeling so H.U.G.E., so I bought some fun Spring-y/Summer-y clothes for after I deliver and lose some of my baby weight. Let me tell you...it felt gooooood :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment