3.12.2008

Whew

This has been a crazy week and it's only Wednesday! We have SO much "pending" stuff going on in our lives, that even sitting seems exhausting because all I do is make mental lists of things that need to be accomplished before baby Kylie. Thinking that 4 weeks off before my due date isn't sounding too terrible at the moment. At all. As opposed to the 2 that I am scheduled for right now.

Things I am loving right now...
naps
apple juice
my new fabric (my Mom and I loved it so much we both got some...so pretty)
my abnormal belly shape from Kylie moving around so much and resting in strange places
the beautiful weather...so Spring-like right now...but expecting rain soon. bummer
friend time

I am soo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I dont go into work until noon, so I can catch about another hour of sleep before I get up and get things done around the house. Thinking...i dont think I ever get to that part though :) Poor Brian! I dont have any energy...when is this "nesting" period supposed to kick in? I am anxiously awaiting that!

2 comments:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

You are so precious with the strange belly shape because of Kylie resting in different ways. I hope you gain some energy. You have a lot on your plate, but no worries if it doesn't all get done. :) Love you lots!

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

nesting will set in about 5 minutes before you have to leave for the hospital :)