3.20.2008

Beginning of Day 4...

Things are still looking good...as of this morning when I woke up, we were at 374 comments on the Hostess Blog! She has some other really fun giveaways going on this week too...of course I left a comment, hoping I would be picked for one of them :)

Some fun things going on because of my Hostess giveaway...

...I have been contacted by a gift shop in Georgia who is interested in carrying my jewelry and stationery line
...I have gotten consistent inquiries from people wanting to purchase things if they don't end up winning the giveaway...please come back if you don't!
...More confidence. When I first started about 2 months ago, I wasn't sure if this was the plan God had for me, but seeing the success I already have in such a short amount of time is very confirming to me that, at least at this point in my life, this is God's plan. It is so much fun and I hope and pray that this will be able to supplement my income that I was bringing in before the baby someday soon.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

We are officially at the 6 week countdown until Kylie Capri Wood's debut :) We are so stinkin' excited about this little girl and have been talking/thinking about her alot lately. Just last night we were sharing what we look forward to the most. Here are some of our thoughts...

Brian
...kissing her soft, pudgy (sp?) baby skin
...the first time he can put her hair in pigtails
...the fact that he will be her one and only Daddy
...the fact the she will need and depend on him
...reading stories to her before bed and tickling her back (the apple wont fall far from the tree)

Cristina
...kissing her sweet cheeks. all. the. time.
...taking her for walks in the fresh morning air with Jakey
...getting out the coloring books and coloring together
...taking pictures of her constantly
...the first time we can go get a mani/pedi together (boy am I selfish)
...just having her with me all day long...constant companionship with my little baby

Kylie,
Mommy isn't sure if she is so anxious she would want you to come a little early, or a little stressed and is fine with you "cooking" a little longer...but just by a day or two, please! We just have alot to accomplish before you come and there is not much time left. But, to let you know, if you do decide to come out a little early, we will be more than happy to have you with us...you just need to be a good little girl and practice patience while we move and get things settled :)
Love,
Mommy

P.S. What do I sound like to you in there? Will you be able to remember that so you can share with Mommy and Daddy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna Lyndsay said...

So precious. I love your posts about Kylie. I can't wait to be an "aunt." :) That is so exciting about the shop in Georgia and all the comments. I went through and read a lot of them. So fun! Love you lots and Kylie, Brian, and Jakers! <3 Jenna