11.13.2007

List of To-Dos...

With me having alot of time this week to get things done (off work), I might as well take advantage of it, right? Here is what is on my list...some fun, some not :

Buy Fabric for Sewing Project (Calico Corners or Joanns)...more on this later
Read Photography Book, Along with my Bible and Pregnancy Book(s)
Play with Camera and my New Flash (Coming Wed/Thurs)
Clean, Clean, Clean
Wash Windows Inside and Out
Bathrooms
Laundry...what normal people get a white slipcover couch?
Vacuum and Spot Clean Carpet
Organize...EVERYTHING!
Shop for Scrapbooking Supplies, then...
Scrapbook my Heart Out :)
Christmas Cards
Recent Outings
Update Baby Journal with Letters

Well, looks like I am going to be a busy lady this week...I am looking forward to being able to get something done though. Seems like I can never get around to the housework and extra fun during the week, and may times, not even on the weekends!

...This is the life of a pregnant woman! Loving every minute of it though :)

No comments: