11.13.2007

Shootsac or Home-Made Sac???

What is a Shootsac? It is a really sweet camera bag, that I so want...but the price tag has forced me to think of alternative ways of getting my hands on a stylish, girly camera bag! An Orange County based photographer (Jessica Claire) created the Shootsac as a means for photographers to have a stylish camera bag, without the bulk, like many camera bags that are on the market right now. So why wouldnt I want to just go for it? The bag itself is $179...not including the super cute cover that I would just have to buy too...another $49!

To say the obvious...that is a little out of my price range at the moment!

Sooo, I have been talking to my Mom about her visit with us next week for Thanksgiving, and...she said that making a camera bag can be our "sewing lesson project"!!! I am so excited :) It will probably be a quarter of the price...if not less than the real deal! This is why I love having such a creative Mom. I would never be able to do this on my own! Thanks Mom :)

To see just what a Shootsac is visit her website at: www.shootsac.com
I want to be her when I grow up...she is so business savvy and is such an awesome photographer! Check her out.

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

this shootsac thing is so cool! i showed our photo editor at the chimes, faith, and her chin dropped. she sews so after i told her you were going to try, she said she might make the attempt too at making her own. im excited to see how it turns out!