11.18.2007

Wow!!!


Yesterday I got to help JR and Sharon shoot a wedding at the Crow Canyon Country Club. For my first experience in the professional world of photography it was crazy!!! It was a nerve-racking, intense, painful, exciting and fun day for me...I had to leave a little early because my shoe gave me a horrible blister on my left heel that made it really painful to walk even just one more step.

Yesterday made me realize that I have alot to learn...and boy do I mean ALOT!!! I need to learn more about my flash (yesterday was my first time using it), using the camera on manual mode, better frame positioning (dont know what its called, but centering the focal point better), exposure, etc. I just hope I got at least a few good ones...I wasn't expecting to be a pro yesterday, but it is definately hard to realize how much I need to learn and grow before I can do this sort of thing on my own.

All in all, it was a great experience for me to have participated in and I enjoyed it alot!

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

Wow is right! That is so great you got that experience though and have more of an idea of what else you need to learn too! Your ring on the pear picture is so cute!