So...tomorrow, Thursday, November 29th, 2007...I will officially be half way through my pregnancy! I am one day away from being 18 weeks pregnant :) It is so fun! This is definately a time of mixed emotions...excited, thrilled, can't wait for the day I become a Mommy...but I am so scared at the same time! I am not necessarily scared of becoming a Mom, but I am scared of how everything will pan out financially. God has blessed our marriage in many ways, and I know He will continue to do so...I need to "let go and let God".
I am planning on doing some photography stuff, but how do I start a company when I just had a baby? I could go back to work...but I want to be a Mom...a mostly at-home Mom!
Please pray for God's will and plan for our life...This is the one thing that has taken the "joy" out of my pregnancy. I LOVE photography and making it a career sounds awesome to me...it would be a dream job...but the stress of needing that money is making it a little more difficult for me to swallow! I hope and pray that I can grow more in my photography skills and knowledge of the camera, and creativity. It is so hard working full time and trying to learn something so in depth!
Man-o-Man...it has been one of those weeks! Can't it just be Friday already :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you will be half way through your pregnancy tomorrow. That is so exciting! I will definitely be praying for you. God will provide and although photography is so in depth, be confident that eventually you will be wise in all areas of it. :)
Thank you for your compliment! And I would love to come visit after Paris. :)
Post a Comment