10.11.2007

The "Secret" is Out!!!

I am 11 weeks pregnant today!!! Pretty much everyone knows now, so we figure we can start talking more publicly about it now. We were trying to wait til 12 weeks, but like I said, I dont think there is a soul who doesn't know at this point!

I have passed the nausea stage, but bummer news is that I have the flu! So much for no more queasy stomach :) I have been at home for the past 2 days trying to rest up because we are supposed to go down to Southern California for the "October Birthdays" this weekend. Hopefully today will be my last day of recovery.

So I officially found out that I was pregnant on the 22nd of August...at almost exactly 4 weeks pregnant :)
Some things that I have experienced so far...
Nausea (duh)
Cramping
Hating the taste of those darned prenatal vitamins
Hunger...all the time...
But not enjoying the taste of food...any food pretty much
Headaches (this is a more recent thing)
Most prevalent is exhaustion...so sleepy all the time

Eventhough some of these things are so not enjoyable, I try to remind myself of how appreciative I am for feeling the things that I do...it is a constant reminder that our little baby is alive and growing inside Mommy :) It is so amazing to be pregnant...I have to admit, I think I have had it pretty easy so far...hopefully that doesn't mean I will have to make up for it with the labor and delivery :/

Brian and I are so excited...6 more months to go!!!

1 comment:

WheelandPhoto said...

I'm so excited!
<3
Aunti Jan