My Mom is flying in tonight!!! I am so excited...she will be here for 3 days for Thanksgiving. We are going to have fun shopping, sewing, planning, etc.
My Photography Wishlist:
Canon 40D
Vertical Grip/Battery Pack & Extra Batteries, of course
Battery Charger
Extra Compact Flash (4gb)
2 External Hard Drives
Fisheye Lens
70-200mm Lens
MacBook Laptop
Photoshop CS2
Aperature
Totally Rad Actions (Boutwell's)
*Also, possibly an extra set of everything so Brian can shoot with me too!
Already Have:
Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 Lens
580 EXII Flash
Light Sphere is on its way
Camera Bag...on top of the "Shootsac" my Mom and I are Making
2 Compact Flash (4gb)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you that your mom is flying in tonight! That is so fun! I hope you have a great time. Say hello to her for me. Also...I checked out that Rad Action Mix - that is so cool! I'm so excited for you in your photography venture! :)
Post a Comment