I think we SOLD the Element!!! The reason I say "I think" is because she is an older lady and said she was going to buy it on Monday, and then backed out on Tuesday. Brian called her back on Tuesday and dropped the price $1000 and she said she was going to really think through it that night. She called Brian this afternoon and said she wanted it for sure! Hopefully it is a done deal. There will be a depressing post to follow if for some reason she backs out :) This will be such a huge relief to get that car off our back and to not be paying insurance on 3 stinkin' cars anymore. Hmmm...what can I do with an extra $500 every month???...spend it on new clothes, get regular manicures and pedicures, get my hair done :) Or save it!
Brian and I actually do have alot to save for the next couple of months. Nothing very expensive, but we are going camping with our friends in the middle of August for a weekend, and then Labor Day weekend we want to go down to Southern California for an "alone time" camping trip. Besides our 2 day/1 night Anniversary weekend, we haven't really gone anywhere just the 2 of us and we are looking forward to it very much. Brian is very excited because it will be the first time he gets to surf since we have moved to Northern California...poor guy. I can take my scrapbooking anywhere, but his fun isn't as easy as that!
Nothing too exciting to post lately...maybe some new fun stuff coming up soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment