7.02.2007

We Love Our Friends

Brian and I had a great time with our friends this past Friday night...we wish JR and Lisa could have been there, but they were not able to make it...next time! We went bowling and it was more fun that I remember it being. I think it was because I actually had somewhat of a competitive score with everyone else, and didn't stink too awfully bad (I normally do).
Sidenote: For some reason, all of these pictures came out with horrible red eye

The adorable Ryan and Laura Otto...married almost one year!

My cute husband :)
Who got 3 strikes in a row?...Oh yeah, that was me! Very proud of that may I add.
Where's the muscle?
She could be in a bowling advertisement!
Macho Ryan...
Buds forever!!!

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

Fun pictures! Thanks for posting! I'm glad you had a competitive score to make it more fun too!