8.11.2007

Campo di Bocce

Last night Brian and I went to Campo di Bocce in Livermore for an "end of the year" shindig with Brian's company. It was actually pretty fun! It was an Italian restaurant with bocce courts inside and outside...very cute :) We had heard that when playing Bocce Ball you dont need to toss the ball too hard because the surface of the ground is smooth...that was very true! You definately had to have one tester ball in the beginning before you could get a feel for how hard to toss. Brian's co-workers, all a little strange in their own fun ways, were very nice and were a pleasure to finally meet.

We got to the place a little early and didn't want to be the first ones there so we took a side street to see where it would take us. I am so glad we did that because what we saw was absolutely amazing! Rolling vineyard hills, Victorian estates, beautiful Wineries...

I didnt even know any of that was out there! To be honest, I think that back country road was even more impressive that parts of Napa...hands down!!! All-in-all, it was a fun night getting to experience and see new things in Northern California :) *we are looking forward to going with our friends sometime soon*

No comments: