Our recent trip to Southern California was a really nice one. I flew down early Thursday morning and my family spent the day in Laguna Beach (my favorite beach in Southern California). On Friday, my Mom and I went and got our nails done, got Rubios for Lunch (my favorite eatery), went to Timeless Treasures, the scrapbook store I worked at for 3 years, and visited my Aunt Kristen and her 2 kids, Peyton and Haven. We had a great day doing all of our favorite things, but most of all, spending time together. Brian drove down after work on Friday night and arrived at 1:00am! Cameron and I stayed up and helped him put together the tent in the backyard, where the 2 boys and Jacob slept that night :) Saturday was spent with my Dad and brother from San Diego on a San Clemente Beach. That evening was really fun as well...Mom, Brian and I went for a walk in Oneil Park, got back home and Brian and I went for a small bike ride, then the boys drove up to a nearby park while my Mom and I rode the bikes, and we all played frisbee for about 45 minutes! On Sunday, Brian and I went to Church with Brian's parents and saw some of our old Junior High students, then went back to their house for lunch and some catching up time. All in all, we had a really nice visit. We are so blessed to have the family we do. We enjoy everyone so much and wish we could spend more time with them. Hopefully more is to come soon :)
Laguna Beach...
No comments:
Post a Comment