I have the cutest, most thoughtful husband in the world! Brian is funny because he is usually the type of guy to tell me all the cute ideas he has, or was going to do, but then never does them!!! He has proven me wrong the past couple of days though.
On Monday night Brian came home with a laminated typed poem he had written me, complete with a black and white polka dot border and all!!!
Tuesday (yesterday), we met for lunch and he suprised me with a pot of pink hydrangeas and a little love note.
Then, this morning as I was getting in my car I noticed a reciept stuck down in my window that read in his own writing "I Love You." I got to work and was just getting settled in when my cell phone started beeping. He had put a reminder in my phone for 9:00am saying "I love you. You're my best friend." How cute, huh :) at 11:00am my phone started beeping again, this time thinking that my battery was dying. I was suprised to see another reminder that read "I miss you. I can't wait to see you tonight." After seeing two of these, my surprise-spoiling self decided to see how many of these love reminders I was going to get! There was another at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 5:00!!! He is so thoughtful.
It just made me think how spoiled I am to have a husband who understands me and the emotions that women deal with, and who loves me unconditionally. I used to be good at doing cute things like that, but lately I have been so caught up in other things...I need to get better about that. I am so thankful for Brian and the love that we have. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is adorable! You are definitely blessed my dear! Tell Brian I approve! haha. :)
Thanks! It was $98 before discount, $63 after. So not too bad...haha. I think my judgement has been slightly skewed when I am surrounded by clothes that all cost over $100. Anything under $100 is like oh, that's not bad..when in reality if I compare it to anyother store..it's expensive. haha. But it's just so cute! :)
Post a Comment