Anyway, we stayed in a small Inn...The Continental Terrace Inn, and enjoyed the shops, the beach, and the 17-mile drive. We were a little bummed that it cost $9 to enter the drive, but within the first 5 minutes, it became all worth the few dollars we had to fork over...to the man who had no sense of humor, may I add! Within the first 10 seconds of the drive, we spotted a group of deer on a golf course behind some beautiful homes, then we came across an awesome pebbly beach with a sweet slatted, windy pathway.
Needless to say, we had a wondeful time being together and enjoying each other's company. It is hard to think that we have been together for 2 whole years already...time flies when you're having fun! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally and who appreciates me in a way that no one else can :)















1 comment:
The inn looks so cute! I'm glad you had fun. The sweet slatted windy pathway looks really neat too. :) You guys look so cute in the pictures too..as usual!
Post a Comment