6.12.2007
Painfully Alone
This weekend was a bust! Brian and I wanted to go to Lake Chabot to walk Jacob and rent a paddle boat, but I somehow got a pinched nerve, and that obviously wasn't happening! So instead, we laid around the house all weekend...or at least I did :) Well, here it is Tuesday afternoon and I am still laying around. I can't seem to kick it. I went to work yesterday morning and had to leave at lunch because of the pain. Sitting in that chair all morning was really putting alot of pressure on that nerve, I think. It set me back a little, as far as the healing is concerned, and that is why I am writing this today...I am still off work for. And to make things worse, Brian left this morning to go to Sacramento for 2 days :( Fortunately, he will only be gone for one night, but that one night and two days is horrible!!! I am not one to be alone...come on, I used to bribe my little brother to go to Target with me, using money as an incentive! Totally lame, I know. Maybe you can see why it is hard for me to have my husband away from me??? And that, dramatic as it may sound, is why I am painfully alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh you poor thing! I'm sorry. How did you pinch a nerve? And how do you heal that? If I were near I would totally come over and hang out. I went shopping today and no one was home, so I had to go by myself. It was sad. I completely know what you mean. haha. I did get some good deals though. :) Love you and I hope you are not alone for much longer!
ps. i like the new look!
Post a Comment