6.06.2007

Artichoke Obsession

Brian and I have been very into the green vegetables lately and one of our favorite is artichoke. We went to Trader Joes last week and couldn't believe our eyes...HUGE artichokes!!! Traders has the miniature, regular, and apparently now JUMBO (they call them European style) Artichokes! We cooked them up tonight and they were de-lish :) I know this is a really bad picture, but look at the size of this thing! Actually, I don't think this picture does it justice...it almost looks normal size. It was definately worth the hour and fifteen minutes it had to cook. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

You are too funny! But the artichoke definitely looks delicious. haha. As far as summer plans go, I have two possibilities. One if for me to take an internship in Georgia I was offered after applying, or the second one would be if I am offered an internship at RockHarbor Church. I had my interview for that one yesterday. If I get the internship at RH then I will for sure take that one, and if I don't then I will be shipped off to Georgia. :) Also, if I stay here I am applying to work at Anthropologie! 40% off...woohoo! haha. Any more fun summer plans for you?

Cristina said...

Mostly just normal life stuff, but we are planning a trip with our friends up here. Going camping possibly in Tahoe or Carmel in August. Other than that, I am getting a few days off the week of 4th of July, so I am hoping Brian and I can go camping somewhere, for more than 2 days! Our trips are always too short :) Sounds like you have some good options there! Georgia, huh? Hmmm, I am sure you could find some fun things to do there. Very exciting!