I have been wanting to get a new phone for quite some time now, and today I finally got one! About a year ago, Jacob got ahold of my phone and scratched it up quite a bit...it still worked, but every time I had it out people would always ask what happened to it. I tried to go upgrade my phone a few months back, but it was too early. Soooo, today we went back and tried again because Brian had a question anyway. And it worked :)
Here it is...

It's not a "pretty" phone, but its stinkin' sweet! It's basically a computer phone...I can go online and get e-mail, check the weather, get directions, etc. The camera on it is awesome too. And the best part about it is it's normally a $470 phone (ridiculous, I know), and because I renewed my contract I got it for $75 :) Brian is a little jealous!
No comments:
Post a Comment