5.24.2007

3 Guys 3 Girls & A Marriage Study

I am so excited!!! Tomorrow night we are having a sleepover at our place with our bestest couple friends. We get together every week (or at least try to) and do our marriage study. This week we were not able to meet because of our schedules, so we decided to get together and do it this weekend. Wellll, this Saturday, us 3 girls are going to a friend's bridal shower and the guys are going to play golf...so we are going to make a sleepover of it :)

I feel kind of weird, seeing as I haven't had a real sleepover since high school, but we are all excited anyway. That's what I love about our friends. As you get older, you think you are supposed to act a certain way and be mature when you are with your friends, but we are so the opposite! The guys are all big goofs and this is a perfect example of how we want to keep our friendships fun and spontaneous.

We are so blessed having the friends we have. I dont think we would have stayed up here after the OneSource thing if we didn't have the great friends that we do. They always tell us that we should be satisfied with having just them up here because they are practically our family. It is true in a way...they are the most loving, accepting, caring, generous people, and always have their arms wide open. If Brian and I have ever been stranded up here for a holiday without family, they have always invited us to join their family gatherings. We are so blessed!

Anyway, that is the whole point of this blog...we have great friends and we are excited to spend a fun, cheesy night with them...and do a marriage study, of couse!

1 comment:

JR and Lisa Becko said...

Gosh Cristina, you could be an interior designer, writer, and photographer. You're awesome! Thank you so much for all of the kind words. We love you guys so much and are so thankful God put you in our lives. The sleepover was a blast! Thank you for giving up your house for the night. Can't wait for our next adventure, camping :) We look forward to making many great memories together. God Bless both of you.
Love,
JR and Lisa