Yesterday was Brian's first day at Enterprise and it went very well. He came home with a new car...how could it not be a good day? It is a very nice car may I add: a 2007 Black Toyota Camry :) I got to drive it to dinner last night and it was a smooth ride! We are very excited about his new job, and all that comes with it...the financial stability, benefits, etc. He is looking forward to learning all there is to learn about this job and getting experience in this field of sales. God definately has blessed us greatly by putting this job in Brian's path.
We had a great weekend with the Wood family. We went up to Mt. Diablo to the Windy Caves and got a little walking in. I was terrified on the drive up the mountain, and unfortunately, I was driving! I had forgotten how narrow the road was, and that there was a steep drop-off on that side. It turned out to be a beautiful day and all went well.
I will post pictures of Brian and his new car soon.
Brian looks great in a suit, by the way :)...as you will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment