5.07.2007

A New Adventure...sort of

Today starts a new adventure for Brian and I. The reason I say "kind of" is because this is nothing compared to the adventure we embarked upon one year ago. We are not starting a new company, we are not moving another 500 miles away from home, we are at home here for now. Today begins the documentation of our lives and memories on our new blog. I have been on some other blogs recently and I have fallen in love with the idea of basically having an online scrapbooked journal for all of our friends and family to view as they please. With them being so far away, it makes it easy for them to see pictures and get an idea of what we have been up to lately...or am I just making up a lame excuse to have one?

To start off, we just got done moving into our new apartment. It is only about 15 minutes from our old place, but it is bigger and feels more "homey", and it is on the first floor! No more trucking groceries up 3 flights of stairs, as the paper bags are ripping and cans are rolling everywhere...well, not really, but seriously a pain in the butt. I will post some pictures of our new place for those of you who will not be able to visit soon.

Another thing to add to the pile is Brian's new job. He will be starting on May 21st. We are very excited for him to have a real job. What I mean by real is that we will finally have our weekends together. For the first time in our almost 2 years of marriage, we will have 2 whole days every week to spend together! He will be working for Enterprise Ride Share, a branch off Enterprise Rent-a-Car.

We are excited about the new changes in our life. It seems as though everything is finally falling into place. We have an adoring family, great friends, a Church we love, a fun place to live, jobs that provide, and we have eachother. Cheesy I know, but it is true. I wouldn't want to go through what we have been through this past couple of years with anyone else but him.

No comments: