5.13.2007

Here They Are

So here are the long awaited pictures of our new home. Keep in mind that I am not completely organized yet, so if you see clutter that is why! Also, the lighting is bad in a few of the pictures. Hope you enoy:)

Here is our lovely, large kitchen, with cabinets so high that I need a step stool to get into!

Sorry, I know this one is sideways! I had to take one of our IKEA curtains. For $10 a window, it definately beats the off-white verticals that were in there before...and living in a hallway where people walk by, we needed a bit more privacy



Clutter WARNING!!!
Brian working very hard on his 10-page paper for school...he needs to do good or he wont get his new job!

For some reason Jacob still doesn't know what a camera is??? He is an awfully cute confused one though!

The beautiful pillows Mom made...the couch still needs its white slip-cover. This is the spare bedroom by the way.


Another side ways one! I loved these candles from CB2...on clearance of course.

Our bedroom...the color may be a little off, but it is a light Tiffany box blue. I wanted our bedroom to be very light and relaxing, with just a touch of beachy.

The cute, cheap window coverings again, and a little table we found in the trash...we tend to find alot of stuff like that, and they actually make for really cute accents!

Brian surprised me with this comforter from Anthropologie while we were moving. It was definately a nice surprise! Maybe a little too nice. I am afraid of getting something on it because it is the most beautiful shade of a creamy white.

Jacob confused, again! Needless to say, I think he likes the comforter too.

Brian still working hard on his paper...

After all these changes and moving, Jacob is exhausted...

And so are we! We love you:) Happy Mother's Day!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. It looks like Cristina has been painting again. You need to keep moving every year so that she can try out new color schemes! I have also have a correction for you--you only moved 400 miles away, according to our Mapquest directions from our house.

ONly 2 1/5 days and we will be seeing you! Can't wait. Love you both and Jacob too.

Mom Wood