8.29.2007

I am a Horrible Wife!

I feel so sad, but so blessed at the same time...
Sad because I have not been feeling up to doing anything! Cleaning, dishes, laundry, cooking, etc. Blessed because my wonderful husband has been more than willing to pick up the slack! This is not something I am proud of, but don't all women go through phases where they don't want to have to do that stuff? I can't even tell you the last time I actually cooked a meal...if crock potting and microwaving count, then maybe that is a different story! Main point of the story is that I have a wonderful husband who doesn't care that I am lazy and don't pick my laundry up off the floor, cook real, good dinners and much more. Although, he has stopped doing my laundry...he kindly picks it up, throws it in the ever-growing pile in my closet, closes the closet doors, and pretends that he never saw it! So, needless to say here my list of to-dos before we head of out town this weekend (Catalina...yay):

Laundry
Dishes
Grocery Shopping
Cleaning
Pack...for us and Jacob (big task!)
Take Jacob to Kennel (Friday)
Go to the Bank
I can't think of anymore, but there is probably a ton more than will come up along the way!

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

You are not a horrible wife. You are blessed though! :) If I don't get to talk with you before you leave, I hope you have a wonderful time in Catalina. You and Brian need that break. I hope it is the perfect retreat for you to focus on your relationship and eachother. I can't wait to hear your voice again and be able to chat more. Love you! ps. I am so excited...haha.