9.06.2007

Poor Puppy

Jake is one sick pup :( We picked him up from the awesome Club K-9 on Tuesday night and he was absolutely exhausted! That was the good part though...the bad part was the fact that he was very sick. He has bloody diahrrea and is throwing up...he can't keep anything down in his poor tummy. I feel so bad for the guy...like I said, the only nice part about him being sick is how cuddly and mellow he is. I think I am going to take him to the vet on Friday if he is still vomiting and runny :(

Our trip to Catalina was great! Is was VERY hot and almost a little unbearable at times...Brian and I were in the sun the entire day because even our campsite was complete blistering sun throughout the day...even at 7:00am!!! We were in the water and on the beach alot. Our favorite part of the trip was kayaking to a private pebbly beach. The water was gorgeous and almost clear! We loved being in the water with our life vests on just bobbing around, and putting on our goggles and looking at the ocean floor! So fun :)

Glad to be back at home though...not glad to be back at work! There is just something about being able to go to bed in your own comfy bed, waking up with a sweet sleepy dog next to you, sit on the couch and watch a movie, etc. I love home :)

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

oops. i got the weekend mixed up. im glad you had fun. i love bobbing around in the water too. haha. catalina is great. it was terribly hot this past weekend though. i was in big bear though so it was so nice. ill probably write a post about it. hope to talk to you soon! love you.