Kylie is sure getting her Grandma and Grandpa time ... she has seen most of the grandparents 2 weekends out of the past 1 1/2 months. It is so good for her to spend time with them and familiarize their faces. We hope we can continue to see them so often, but it probably wont be for another month or so.
Business is going so-so ... alot slower this past month, but I got into 2 new stores, which is always a good thing. I am hoping business picks up around here this month. Any good ideas on cheap ways of marketing? I have been on a few giveaways already, but they dont really generate the business I would like. I am open for suggestions :)
Hope you have a wonderful Labor day! I will leave you with a 4 month picture of my Kylie bear ...
No comments:
Post a Comment