9.12.2008

5 Months

Yesterday, my baby girl turned 5 months! I know, sounds so cheesy ... trust me, we don't do any celebration every month or anything ... we aren't that silly. Tempting, but no! I do take her monthly pictures though. I love tracking her growth visually. It is so fun to look back at her newborn pictures and see how much she has changed. She has changed a.lot! I have always thought she couldn't possibly get any cuter, but she always proves me wrong ... she manages to look cuter every single day.

Tomorrow we will be driving up to Bodega Bay ... we would like to drive farther, but with the baby, we can't drive that long. I am hoping the weather is nice enough that we can have some fun and take some cool pictures. I will write a post about our "road trip" next week!

Here are some pictures of my photo shoot with Kylie yesterday ...





1 comment:

Cathi Hamen said...

she's beautiful! great pictures...

(i go to CCCLH.... have known the woods for YEARS.. just so you know i am not a stranger... saw your blog on suzy's and Courtneys...)