5.01.2008

work, work, work

This has been a crazy last couple of weeks around here! The month of April was crazy busy with orders...for being so new! It was both a blessing and a burden. Financially and creatively it has been wonderful...but as far as delivering early and taking care of a newborn, while trying to fufill orders, it has not been so wonderful. I am hoping I learn how to better balance work and being mother so it wont be so hard in the coming months...I have some very exciting things going on with my company and vendors that I dont want to pass up!

Speaking of newborn...today was Kylie's actual due date. So weird to think about that, seeing as though she is already almost 3 weeks old! We have learned so much and she has grown so much...we are having so much fun with our little baby :) It would be more fun if she could just fit into all of her new, cute newborn clothes...poor thing. She will get there soon. We just have a limited supply of things that she can wear right now. Anyway, she is doing wonderful and we are loving parenthood already!

(out of total randomness, below is a picture of one of my necklace orders for mother's day)...

1 comment:

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

Oh, girl: I was thinking of you the past couple of days wondering how the working was going. I hope it will slow down for you once monther's day orders are completed.

Can I just tell you that I am so there? Trying to balance mommying with working from home is a learning experience and it is not easy. When I feel overwhelmed, I have to remind myself to be thankful that I get to stay home with him rather than having to leave him with someone else all day. I'll be praying for you!