How fun!!! This is my first mother's day & Kylie is one month old today. We had a great service at Church in honor of mother's day...AND Kylie was dedicated today!!! She was a little trooper. She was really hungry, but she stuck it out and only let out a few cries out while we were in front of the congregation. This past month has gone by so fast...Brian and I have learned so much about being parents and taking care of a newborn. We obviously still have alot of learning and growing to do!
Yesterday we went to Santa Cruz and had a picnic down on the beach. We went for a walk along the coast, but I got burnt out kind of fast...it was a little hotter than I thought it would be out there. To finish off the day, we spent about an hour in Capitola sitting on a bench on the beach. Capitola is a cute, quaint little beach town...tons of shops and restaurants. It was a nice pre-mothers day! Today we are just relaxing at home. Brian is cleaning the house and I am taking naps with Kylie.
My Mom and aunt are coming up this next week to spend time with Kylie...So excited about that! Brian and I are going to Todd and Heidi's wedding this next weekend up in Chico and I am dying at the thought of leaving my baby girl home :( I am thinking of a way we can sneak her with is without my Mom and aunt knowing!!! No...it will be nice for them to be able to hang out with her.
I will post some pictures of our day yesterday soon! What did you do for mother's day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we went to the lake with my fam. Very low key & relaxing: just what I needed! Then david made me dinner :)
happy belated first mothers day! That is so fun that her 1 month birthday lined up with mothers day!
Post a Comment