5.23.2008

Kylie's Blog

Sooo ... not like I don't have enough on my plate as it is! After getting this idea from a friend of a friend, I have decided to create a blog all things Kylie. We figured this would be a fun way to stay updated on Kylie's growth and happenings! The fun thing is ... which I loved when I saw it ... the blog is written from Kylie's perspective (or what I think is her perspective!).

Her blog is : www.kyliewood.blogspot.com

*** She is SO cute right now! She is laying under her activity system hitting the ball and kicking her legs like there is no tomorrow :) I got some video of it and a ton of pictures. I will post one here once I load them. ***

Speaking of video, I told Brian that I really want to make an effort to take video whenever we think of it ... even if it seems random. Things that seem boring to us or unimportant will be really neat when she gets older. I want her to see where she was born (incase we dont live in Northern California anymore), her personality wen she was a newborn, her toys, her buddy Jacob (the dog), what Mommy and Daddy looked like when we were young, etc.

So there you have it ... Kylie has joined the blog world!

1 comment:

Jenna Lyndsay said...

this is such a great idea! so fun. im excited to check up on kyile and hear her whereabouts. :)