4.24.2008

Oh, One More Thing...

Know anyone who wants to buy a super-fun, cute car??? I am desperate to sell my vw beetle...for obvious reasons! The last 2 days I have had to run a quick errand and it is such a pain to have to get in the back seat to get her car seat in the base. NOTHING else fits either...which means no stroller = no errands for me until I get a new car! This is why I am desperate :) We have been trying to sell it for over 7 months now...tried Auto Trader, Craigslist, Ebay, parking it on the street in busy areas on the weekend, etc. Have any other ideas? Here is some info on it, just in case:

..... 2004 VW Beetle Convertible Turbo .....
Baby Blue/Gray Top, Monsoon Sound System, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, always regularly maintained, only about 38,000 miles, never had any problems EVER!

It has been a really fun car to have, but it is just not practical anymore...I wish it were :( It was my dream car for the longest time...I got to enjoy it for almost 2 years though! Please let me know if you know anyone who would be interested. We are asking $15, 700 firm...what we owe still. Here are a few pictures to seal the deal...







Thanks!!!

No comments: