


So, Monday was my last day of work :) I am officially a housewife and soon-to-be stay-at-home Mom...I LOVE the sound of that! It has been a busy start already. My first day at home was c.r.a.z.y. I stamped about 15 necklaces...oxidized, polished, assembled, photographed, took the orders to Storks Nest, re-stocked my bead supply at the bead store, and met Brian at Babies R Us to pick up our crib and mattress! It was busy, but a good busy...even though it was exhausting. God has definately blessed my business already, and I hope He continues to do so.
I have a meeting with another boutique that confronted me on Friday and I am hoping all goes well there...prayer is needed! I hate doing that kind of stuff. I get pretty nervous about "selling myself" and my products...not my cup of tea :) That is what my day has consisted of so far today...getting ready for that and creating my wholesale price sheets for her store in particular. It is a unique situation because it is a consignment store...a little different than the average set-up. Anywho, it will be fun!
On to more interesting things...here are some pictures of what has been going on around here. A whole lot of mess!!! There are some "before" pictures of the baby room...not sure when "afters" will be, and some other random ones...enjoy!
4 comments:
I LOVE the mess! The beginning of a fun, fun journey. My mommy season is ending and your is just beginning...just when you think there will never be a season as great as that, you enter the grandma season which promises to be just as sweet if not sweeter.
~love you both
I am so happy for you! I remember watching you snack on bread and water and thinking "What if??" and now you're really there. Congrats, love and prayers to you, Brian and the babies (gotta include the pup) :)
Hi Cristinas,
So fun..I can't wait to talk to you more. I love all the baby stuff scattered around..not only is it cute, but I think it totally represents some of the fun and joyful messes you will have with Kylie and God will strengthen you in. Love you lots! And I'm so happy you are getting to start your journey as a housewife officially! (Can't say I'm not a little jealous. Haha.) love, Jenna
ps. your moms post is so sweet. i miss her.
Okay, so you are in labor right now!!!! We are praying for you!
Post a Comment