The most beautiful baby...in Mommies eyes
Snuggle-able
Soft
Precious
Tiny
Sleepy
Poopy
Hungry
Peaceful
She is sleeping all warm and snuggly on my chest right now and I can't help but think of the times when she will not be able to do this anymore. Tomorrow she will already be 2 weeks old! I know I am being crazy to even think like this when she is so young still, but I want her to be this way forever...she is so sweet and peacful. I LOVE having her with me all the time. Even if I am busy, just being able to walk by her bassinet and see her sleeping there and kissing her soft little cheeks, makes my day. I love her SO much. Maybe this is why at 3:00 in the afternoon I am still in my PJs, no make-up, hair definately not done...I can't stop looking at her and holding her close to me. Well, and feeding her, changing her diaper, burping, endless amounts of laundry and cleaning her 10, 000 bottles!!!
Some things I am loving, besides my family, of course...
Dr. Brown's Bottles ( I am no expert yet, but I can definately tell a difference...they are so smooth. No bubbles)
Aveeno (baby) Calming Bedtime Bath...this stuff smells so good. When we were at the pediatricians office a couple days ago, the Dr. gave us a helpful tidbit of information that I thought was interesting. He said that Johnson & Johnson baby products are pretty much he worst thing you can use. Now, me being Mrs. Lame-O, didn't bother to ask why...but I personally didn't care because I had so much Aveeno baby products at home that I figured I was good to go. I did ask him how Aveeno rated and he said he would recommend Aveeno.
Hope you're having a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment