
9.09.2007
Catalina Island Fun
Finally, here are the pictures from our Catalina Island trip! Brian and I had a great time. We also have a ton of fun pictures on a disposable camera we took with us, so unfortunately there aren't too many scenery ones on here. The main ones you are missing out on are the private beach ones...probably the best part of the trip! Here you go...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
i enjoyed looking through your photos. it looks like the weather was perfect.
Brian,
What's with the hat! and the board shorts! I thought you were a surfer boy. What has northern CA done to you? Or is it that sweet mate of your with such fashionable tastes. I'd like to know her secret. You wouldn't wear the things I picke out.
Mom.
WOW! Guess whose got a bellie? Not Cristina!!! What has Northern California done to you? The Hat, the Shorts the tummie!
It was great talking with you by e-mail.
May God continue the work He has begun in you both.
Dad
Post a Comment