So, now that we are for sure, FOR SURE going to be living in Northern California for at least another couple years, I hav decided to get rid of the yucky yellow walls ... finally! I have been sick of the since the day after I painted them. Now it will be the color scheme I have been waiting to do for a long time. Chocolate brown, tan, and a beach-y blue turquoise.
I am in the process of painting right now. I have made a couple pillows ... if my Mom saw them she would laugh hysterically. I am so not a seamstress, but I make do! I need to re-cover a lamp shade, hang some pictures, and move a few other things around and I will be there!
In other news, Jenna will be here tomorrow night! So excited ... this will be the first time she has seen Kylie, in person! We will have some fun while she is here. In less than 2 weeks, I have my first jewelry party, then 2 days after that we leave for Orange County! July has been and will be a very busy month for us. Brian is starting his "trial period" at Church this month and is enjoying it so far :)
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment