Brian did a great job planning this whole thing without me knowing. I usually find everything out because I am pushy and don't like to be suprised ... especially with a vacation. I am a planner! But he managed to keep it a secret until almost a week before we were leaving. The hotel was very nice. It was almost like an apartment ... full kitchen with dishes, a seperate bedroom and bathroom, a HUGE spa tub and walk-in shower, a living room, dining room, fireplace and patio! It is actually Kevin and Kellie's timeshare and we were so thankful they let us use it. We can't wait to go back soon, hopefully!
It was a wonderful 3 days and just the thing we needed ... to get away from all of lifes to-dos for just a few short days! Thanks Brian for planning such a romantic, relaing weekend for the 3 of us (how fun is that ... we are now a family of 3 + Jacob)!!! I appreciate all that he does for me :)






3 comments:
Hey Cristina! What a wonderful website/blog!! Stephanie told me about your jewelry business and your blog so I looked ya up - very impressive and I love your Tahoe pics (and your doggie, Jacob!!). I miss you lots when I go for my Ortho appointments! Glad you are doing so well - I wish you lots of success in your jewelry business! Take care!
-Debbie- xoxoxoo!
Yay for posting about Tahoe. The pics are so cute. I love the one of you and Kylie on the bench. You are such a cute mom with an adorable babe. :) Those chairs are adorable as well. :) Love you, Jenna
I love your hair straightened that way! Your little girl is so cute. You set the image of what all families should be like. :)
Post a Comment